Ounce® is currently on back-order. If you'd like to purchase when available please let us know by clicking on "Contact us" and filling in your information, no obligation. In the mean time, please feel free to read the information below and under "Using Ounce®" to prepare for your Ounce® pistol. Thank you for your interest!
Ounce® pistol purchase process, terms and conditions:
1. Customer verifies that they are a resident of a US state where it is legal to purchase this handgun (not available in California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, District of Columbia, Connecticut, New York). Not for export.
2. Customer certifies that they: are at least 21 years of age, are legally allowed to purchase this firearm to the best of their knowledge, expect to pass federal background checks as well as any state and local requirements.
3. Customer certifies that this is not a "straw" purchase, that Third Bay, LLC is in no way involved with or has any knowledge of any further transfers be they to foreign nationals, residents of states Ounce® is not available in, any person ineligible for transfer, the military, or otherwise. The customer further certifies that this purchase will not be used for reverse engineering efforts or transferred to others for this purpose.
4. Customer identifies a Federal Firearms
Licensee (FFL) in their state of
residence to have the firearm shipped to.
Visit www.gunbroker.com/ffl/index for
help identifying an FFL near you.
5. Customer creates an account at https://www.OunceOz.com/web/signup including billing information then purchases Ounce® from the www.OunceOz.com website or from a Third Bay, LLC quotation, agreeing to these terms and conditions.
6. Third Bay, LLC coordinates with and ships to the identified FFL in the customer's state of residence after payment in full and sends notification of shipment and tracking number.
Possession and Use
7. Customer brings their valid state of residence government issued ID to the FFL where they pay for and need to pass federal/state/local background checks and requirements to take possession (generally within 30 days). If transfer is denied, the customer will be subject to a return and restocking fee of 15%.
8. Customer agrees to read manual and become proficient with safely operating Ounce® prior to loading the firearm with ammunition. The latest version of the manual, additional safety guidelines and an introductory video are posted at: www.OunceOz.com/using-Ounce .
9. Customer agrees to follow all instructions and safety guidelines
posted at OunceOz.com as well as all applicable federal, state, and local laws
and regulations. Customer also agrees to take great care to prevent
access by minors and anyone not fully trained in the use of Ounce®.
10. Firearm sales are final. No return shipment for repairs will be accepted without prior authorization.
Safely enjoy your Ounce® pistol!
Headings: Section headings are for convenience purposes only and shall not be used in the interpretation of this contract.
Third Bay, LLC reserves the right to refund any customer prior to shipping and cancel their order.